Types of Cookies :
Depending on the generator of the cookie, two types can be distinguished:
- own cookies.
- third-party cookies.
According to the period of time they remain stored:
- session cookies.
- persistent cookies
According to the purpose of the obtained data:
- technical cookies.
- personalization cookies.
- analysis cookies.
- advertising cookies.
- behavioral advertising cookies.
Next, we offer you information about what cookies this website uses, as well as how to control its management and how to eliminate them completely.
Cookies used by this website :
|Google Analytics||_ga, _gat, _gid||These cookies are used to record who visits our site and their location.||Google Analytics Cookie|
|Olark||_ok,_okac,_okbk, _okck,_okdetect, _okgid,_okla, _oklv,hblid,olfsk, wcsid||Enables us to operate the live chat functionality on our site.||Olark Cookie|
|Our site||currency||Remember the preferences of the visitor regarding the choice of currency.||Duration 1 days|
|Our site||language||Remember visitor preferences regarding language choice.||Duration 1 days|
|Our site||PHPSESSID||Store shopping cart information for visitor.||Duration 1 days|
Acceptance of Cookies :
However, information about your Cookies Policy is shown with each session in order for you to be aware. Given this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any portal page during this session.
- Continue browsing by modifying the browser settings. In this way you can accept and reject in particular the cookies you want.
- Close. You can close the page if you do not agree with the use of the indicated cookies.
How can cookies be managed in the browser?
The user can manage the cookies installed on his computer by configuring the options of his browser. Below we show you how you can change the configuration of the cookie options in the main browsers of the market for your PC version. In case you use other browsers or platforms, please consult the specific documentation provided by the browser development company. The information shown here for the configuration is for the existing versions at the time of the preparation of this documentation. The instructions may differ in future versions of browsers. In this case, please consult the corresponding support section of the developer company.
To adjust the permissions related to cookies in the Google Chrome browser:
- Click on the menu located in the toolbar.
- Select Settings .
- Click on Show advanced options .
- In the Privacy section click on the Content Settings button .
- In the Cookies section you can configure the options.
More information about Google Chrome.
To adjust the permissions related to cookies in the Mozilla Firefox browser:
- In the upper part of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu .
- Select Options .
- Select the Privacy panel .
- In the Firefox option you can choose Use a custom configuration for the history to configure the options.
More information about Mozilla Firefox.
To adjust the permissions related to cookies in the Internet Explorer browser:
- In the upper part of the Internet Explorer window, click on the Tools menu .
- Go to the Security tab and use the option Delete browsing history to delete cookies.
More information about Internet Explorer.